The Business Development Bank of Canada’s (BDC) Indigenous Banking Unit offers customized, long-term and flexible solutions specially designed for Indigenous businesses.
The Business Development Bank of Canada’s (BDC) Indigenous Banking Unit offers customized, long-term and flexible solutions specially designed for Indigenous businesses. They understand the unique cultural and business realities that Indigenous entrepreneurs face and have the tools to help them succeed.
BDC's Indigenous Banking Unit can provide support to businesses that:
- Have a commercially viable business proposal
- Have an acceptable level of management expertise
- Demonstrate financial commitment
- Operate on- or off-reserve in Canada
Note: Eligibility requirements may vary with each program.
Type of Assistance
In addition to conventional lending and advice, BDC’s Indigenous Banking also offers a number of special initiatives, including:
- Indigenous Business Development Fund (ABDF) – The ABDF is a program that provides tools for Indigenous entrepreneurs who choose to start their own businesses. The fund increases access to capital for Indigenous entrepreneurs who would normally not qualify for a loan. The program combines financing with management training and on-going mentorship.
- Growth Capital for Indigenous Business (GCAB) – Under the GCAB program, you can obtain financing to a maximum amount of $25,000 for start-ups and up to $100,000 for existing businesses.
For more information on the programs listed, please visit game đánh bạc onlinewww.bdc.ca/en/i_am/aboriginal_entrepreneur/Pages/default.aspx.
Senior Account Manager, Aboriginal Banking
Business Development Bank of Canada
1100 - 155 Carlton Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 3H8
Toll Free: 1-888-463-6232